The chateau has 3 floors. Every room is decorated according to it's use and contains souvenirs of the owner. The most used level is the first floor because it contains an inner courtyard sheltered by an immense fig tree, very pleasant in summer; it possesses a barbecue and has access to the kitchen and the big reception hall.
The first floor includes:
- A kitchen decorated with a stained-glass window made by an artist of the region, Carlo Roccella, and includes a dining space in the old tower; it has all the necessary modern equipment: 2 refrigerators, a gas cooker, an electric oven, an microwave oven, two dishwashers, a washing machine, a coffee maker with ground coffee, a coffee maker with sachets, a mixer, a toaster, a kettle and the necessary kitchenware and dishes for 12 persons.
- A living room with an imposing fireplace and well thought out decoration with, in particular, paintings of an ancestor of the family and a meal held in the chateau.
- A reception hall with access to the esplanade and onto the inner courtyard, with a large wooden sculpture representing Congolese women looking towards the future.
- A bedroom with a terrace overlooking the swimming pool, with an ancient walnut and oak parquet floor , and an en-suite shower-room (the bed measures 160x200);
- A bedroom with mezzanine floor next to the church, with a window looking over the church and a balustrade made to resemble one in a church of the region and an adjacent shower-room (bed measures 140x200);
- A bedroom looking over the church with a French-style ceiling and a XVIIIth century fireplace (bed measures 140x200).
- A shower-room.
- A toilet.
The second floor includes:
- A television room with a DVD player, 106 cm plasma screen; this room has a beautiful chestnut parquet and walnut parquet floor and magnificent views of the surrounding countryside.
- A games room with billiards, table tennis, table football and children's games.
- A bedroom looking over the church with a Spanish style headboard (2 beds measuring 90x190);
- A bedroom leading to the inner courtyard with a warm décor and an Alder wood wardrobe door that is typically from this region (2 beds measuring 90x190).
- A shower-room with toilet and views over the village of Plaissan in the distance.
- A small office in the tower.
- A breakfast kitchen with a gas cooker, microwave and refrigerator.
- A laundry room with tumble-dryer, ironing board and drying racks.
The ground floor includes:
- A big bedroom, the dining room of the previous owners, decorated in the art nouveau style; it has an en-suite shower-room and toilet.
- A storeroom where wood for the barbecue or for the fireplace is kept.
- An exhibition of contemporary African art with paintings and sculptures from Central Africa.